Wabash Life Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. We do not receive state or federal funding. Therefore, all of our financial support is through the generous donations of private individuals, churches, other organizations, and fundraisers. All of your gifts are tax deductible.
If you, your church, or another organization would like to make a monetary donation, funds may be mailed or delivered to our Wabash office, located at 489 Bond St., Wabash IN 46992.
- One-time Gift
- Monthly Giving Partner
- Corporate Matching
- Memorial Donation
- Fundraiser Participant
- Use your Kroger Rewards Card, register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Shop smile.amazon.com under Life is for Everyone Inc. and view our needs/wish list.
Gifts of Physical Items
There are no restrictions as to who can come to our facility and “shop” and no appointment is needed.
- Gift cards
- Diapers (of all sizes) and wipes
- Gerber Goodstart Soothe and Gentle Formula
- Baby Food
- Training Pants
- New Pack and Plays
- New Car Seats
- New or Like-new Strollers
- In-season Children’s Clothes (Sizes Preemie to 5T)
- Baby Wash, Lotion, Diaper Cream and Other Toiletries
If you want to make a difference in the life of a woman and her unborn child, but cannot give a monetary gift or any of the above physical items, consider volunteering. We value your time and consider it an honor when you choose to work alongside of us. Contact us today to learn more about volunteering opportunities.
- Assist with a fundraiser
- Mentor through our mentoring program