Wabash Life Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. We do not receive state or federal funding. Therefore, all of our financial support is through the generous donations of private individuals, churches, other organizations, and fundraisers. All of your gifts are tax deductible.
If you, your church, or another organization would like to make a monetary donation, funds may be mailed or delivered to our Wabash office, located at 489 Bond St., Wabash IN 46992.
- One-time Gift
- Monthly Giving Partner
- Corporate Matching
- Memorial Donation
- Fundraiser Participant
- Use your Kroger Rewards Card, register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Shop smile.amazon.com under Life is for Everyone Inc. and view our needs/wish list.
Gifts of Physical Items
We serve Wabash and surrounding counties. Any parent/guardian/foster parent, who has custody of a child up to 5 yrs old, may come in to use our services at no cost and no appointment is needed.
- Gift cards to Walmart or Amazon to purchase needed items
- Diapers 4, 5 & 6 and Wipes
- Gerber Goodstart Soothe
- New or Like-new Strollers
- Baby Wash, Shampoo, Lotion, Diaper Cream and Other Toiletries (toddler toothbrush, toddler toothpaste, combs, etc)
- In-season Children’s Clothes and pajamas (Sizes Preemie to 5T)
- Current immediate needs of Girls 3T shirts & pants, 4T shirts & pants, 5T pants
- Current immediate needs of Boys 12M shirts, 18M pants & shirts, 2T pants and 3T pant
If you want to make a difference in the life of a woman and her unborn child, but cannot give a monetary gift or any of the above physical items, consider volunteering. We value your time and consider it an honor when you choose to work alongside of us. Contact us today to learn more about volunteering opportunities.
- Assist with a fundraiser
- Mentor through our mentoring program